Khlibni Investytsii Holding LLC is one of the largest Ukrainian bakery holdings, which holds 8% of the bakery market in Ukraine and is on the 3rd place among the largest bread-making enterprises.
The history of the development includes more than 25 years of work in the bread market. Hlibni investytsii LLC is the leader in the quantity and quality of investment in enterprises among all bread-making companies.
Our holding is a benchmark for other bread companies in the direction of development, modernization of production, improvement of the bakery products quality.
The strategy of our enterprise’s development is selecting and installing modern equipment from the leading world producers, which guarantees the high quality of products manufactured at our enterprises.
- 1994 р.
- In Khmelnytskyi, “Zahrava Expo” LLC was founded, it produced flour on a give-and-take basis and was engaged in delivery to pasta and bakery enterprises.
- 1998 р.
- At the exchange market in Ivano-Frankivsk, 20% of the shares of Ivano-Frankivsk Khlibokombinat were bought. The remaining shares were bought in addition from the labor collective. The enterprise was in rather unsatisfactory conditions. Today it is one of the best enterprises of the region.
- 1999 р.
- At the auction in Lutsk 10% of the shares of the OJSC “KHLIB” was purchased, the remaining shares were additionally bought from the labor collective.
- 2000 р.
- Shares of Bilohirsk bakery were purchased from the management and labor collective with a mill complex.
- 2001 р.
- The office of “Zahrava Expo” LLC moved to Kiev in order to increase its capabilities.
- 2002 р.
- “Khlibni investyciyi” LLC acquired 62.3% of the shares of the Berdychiv bakery plant from “Forum” JSCB.
- 2003 р.
- February 26, 2003 “Khlibni investyciyi” LLC was founded, which included all assets of “Zahrava Expo” LLC
- 2003 р.
- 52.43% of the shares of Chernivetskyi khlibokombinat were purchased at “TNT” LLC.
- 2003 р.
- “Khlibni investyciyi” rented the property complex “Sevastopolʹsʹkyy khlibokombinat”. During this rent about 50 million hryvnias were invested in development and improvement of the plant. Tryndiuk Yu.H. became the President of the company.
- 2007 р.
- The company bought an inoperative plant in Novi Petrivtsi, Kyiv region, from “Regional consumer's association”. And it built a new plant with a capacity of 150 tons per day. In April 2012, a new bakery plant “First Capital Bakery Plant” LLC was opened .
- 2008 р.
- “Khlibni investyciyi” LLC was transformed into “Holding company “Khlibni investyciyi”” OJSC.